Wednesday, July 9, 2008
SRO 07.08.08
In addition to the picture or two I posted at D.C. Confidential for today, these are a few of the rest of the pictures I took on my walk yesterday evening. Enjoy!
Photo copyright: D.C. Confidential, 07/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
I love all these photos, particularly the radio towers and the smokey blue window. Who would have thought a utility grate would look this good and barbershop poles are soon becoming a thing of the past.
Wonderful!
Andrea: Thanks! The smoky blue window really delighted me. It was like a little treasure in the midst of urban overload.
love the photo of the utility gate, makes a nice print design.
Thanks, Rafe.
I took a photo awhile ago of McDonalds and they had a flag beside it too. They must always fly a flag. It is all american as mom's apple pie.
LV2SCPBK: Not only is it all-American as apple pie, it's as American as unhealthy can be. LOL!
Post a Comment